- Add new tag Andea Allison andrea allison anthology article Author Authors Blood Diary book reviews books business cancer awareness comedy cross genre cthuthu dark fantasy dark fiction dragons editing editor fantasy Fiction flash fiction ghost Helen Ginger horror internet interview interviw Inteview janrae frank Karina Fabian Library thing Mark Orr Mark Orr Harvey Drago mermaid New Reviews Noir paranormal Pete Allen phil smith publisher reading reviews sales sci fi seience fiction sfreader SFReader.com southern expressiona Straight From Hel werewolves writing X AuthorX booksX FictionX writingX articleX Authors
- 1,478 hits
Blogs I Follow
- Little Ebook Reviews
- eBooks for Review
- Letters from an unknown author!
- 5 Writers 5 Novels 5 Months
- The ramblings of an aspiring author
- j.r. lambert
- Waiting for Satan
- cancer killing recipe
- A Platform of Sorts
- Cristian Mihai
- Words Read and Written
- Karen Alma
- Follow Ghostposts's Weblog on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: interview
Interview With Children’s Book Author Ann Morris. Interview With Children’s Book Author Ann Morris Posted on November 21, 2013 by David Chuka • 3 Comments It’s Author Interview Thursday! It’s been a pleasure bringing you the amazing authors we’ve had … Continue reading →
What is the hardest kind of scene for you to write?
Descriptive, like the scenery and such. I’m not a visually-oriented person, so dwelling on the color of the grain as the sun strikes it in the mid afternoon with the flock of birds billowing across it, lalala…. is not easy for me to write.
If there was one thing you could change about your work, what would it be?
I’d get picked up by a major publisher who’d get me on bookshelves nationally. I’m working on making that change. In the meantime, I’m working with several great small-press publishers. It’s my hope that, if this dream comes true, they’ll be able to complement each other and I can build my readership for all my books.
I realize that sounds terribly commercial, but writing is a business, and right now, I’m in a business mindset.
Continue reading →